Grizzly Roofing specializes in providing customers with roofing systems that offer long-lasting value. That is why we include seamless roofing among our full lineup of roofing services.
Grizzly Roofing’s seamless roof systems are a great choice to protect your building, providing excellent resistance to leaks, air, and moisture, unlike some of their traditional, seamed counterparts. Call Grizzly Roofing at (256) 682-8639 today to see if your roof would benefit from a seamless roof coating system and get a free estimate!
What Is Seamless Roofing?
Seamless roofs are also called liquid-applied roofing systems, roof coatings, and monolithic membranes, among other things. There are two main seamless roofing systems you can choose from:
- Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
- Restoration Coatings (These include an array of formulas, including silicone and acrylic coatings.)
While SPF is generally spray applied, coatings are commonly rolled on. Both are applied directly to the existing roof surface, avoiding the mess and expense of a roof tear-off and replacement.
Seamless Roofing Benefits
Seamless roof systems may be a relatively recent development in the roofing world, however, they are a contender when it comes to performance:
- Flexible – Expands and contracts with temperature fluctuations
- Waterproof – Completely seamless, meaning reliable waterproofing
- Durable – Seamless coatings that were installed back in the 1970s still work today
- Reinforcement – SPF and roof coatings add stability to building structures
- Low Maintenance – Fewer upkeep and maintenance demands each year
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Cost Effective – Reflects up to 85% of the sun’s rays for yearly A/C savings up to 30
- Protective – Class A fire resistance and protection against hurricane-force winds, hail storms, and other outdoor hazards
- Warrantied – Backed by renewable, non-prorated warranties
- Strong – Incredible tensile strength and durability highly comparable to that offered by a multi-layered built-up roof system
- Longevity – Potential service life of 40 years or more with proper maintenance
- Easy To Install – Easily sprayed or rolled around protrusions, such as flashings, vents, pipes, etc.
- Versatile – Can be applied to virtually any type of existing commercial roof system. If your previous roof had seams, those seams are reinforced with Spunflex, a premium, fully-knit polyester fabric that has military-grade strength
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of seamless roofing, call the experts at Grizzly Roofing today – (256) 682-8639. We offer free, no-obligation, on-site professional estimates.